Numbers Plus Professional Corporation is a small Chartered Professional Accountant firm that needs a key person to become an integral, long-term member of the team. Our office is located in the Streetsville area of Mississauga and offer teleworking for this position.
This is a great position for someone with bookkeeping skills coupled comfortable working both independently and as part of a broader virtual team.
You will provide a variety of services for our clients, including:
- Answering phone inquiries,
- Scanning documents for document retention purposes
- Provide bookkeeping services (QuickBooks and some with Sage 50), including entering payables, receivables, preparing cheques for client signature, HST filings, payroll, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare periodic payrolls, (using either the bookkeeping software or updating with a third party provider like ADP or Ceridian – depending on client preferences) as well as preparation of year-end T4s, T5s, etc. (using bookkeeping software and/or TaxPrep Forms)
- Direct contact with clients
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Other assignments, as available and you demonstrate your interest and abilities
-Areas of prospective growth include assistance with the preparation of personal income tax returns, annual accounts working papers, and other accounting work.
- Minimum education - college or equivalent relevant experience
- Willingness to pursue certain bookkeeping credentials (ACAF via CPA Ontario)
- Strong computer skills - we are working towards being paperless!
- A friendly, yet professional style for both verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to provide efficient, timely, accurate, quality service on your assignments
Start Date: asap
The ideal candidate will be:
- A positive, self-starter who will "roll up their sleeves" to get the job done properly and on time,
- Excellent fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Able to work on your both independently and as part of a broader team,
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed,
- Willingness and ability to learn, and
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality in their work.
If you think this might be the perfect opportunity for you, please email the following to us:
- Your resume and cover letter
- A list of key software you are comfortable using
We thank everyone in advance for their interest. However, we will only contact those individuals we think have the potential to become our newest team member. No phone calls nor recruiters please.
Numbers Plus Professional Corporation
Numbers Plus Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant, is a small Mississauga (Streetsville) based accounting firm that provides tax (both Personal and Corporate), accounting and advisory services.
Although we are small and local we have served clients with Canadian tax and advisory needs from as far away as Australia, Asia and throughout Europe and North America.
We are constantly upgrading our knowledge and skills while working within a technologically advanced environment.
Our priority is providing high quality timely services to our clients and we thrive when we have fun doing it.
Company Website: www.numbersplus.ca
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)